Am I A Candidate for Pelvic Floor Rehabilitation?
If you experience any leakage of urine, even drops or have been having pelvic pain that has not responded to over the counter medications, then you may be a candidate for the conservative solution, pelvic floor rehabilitation.
The questions below are based on complaints that many of our patients have experienced.
- Do you leak urine, even a drop, when you cough, laugh, sneeze, or exercise?
- When you visit a shopping mall, have you already located every bathroom?
- Do you feel like you cannot empty your bladder completely?
- Do you have to empty your bladder before you leave the house, just in case?
- Do you wake up at night to empty your bladder more than once per night?
- Has your doctor started you on medication for your bladder and you want to be free of them?
- Have you had surgery for your bladder with no success?
- Has your physician recommended bladder surgery?
- Have you had a surgery for pelvic pain but are still experiencing pain?
- Have you had more than 3 bladder infections in the past year?
- Do you feel like your bladder is falling out?
Take the next step to rediscovering a life without pain
To find out if you are a candidate for Better Bladder Center’s truly minimally invasive procedures, contact us today.
One of our Better Bladder Consultants will contact you at the time and manner in which you request, and answer your questions.
Next, you will be provided a thorough history and exam, so that we can review them to determine if you’re a candidate for pelvic floor therapy.
A Better Bladder Consultant will then contact your insurance and insure that you are covered for the therapies that we recommend. Once you are aware of the therapies and insurance coverage, you can decide to proceed to therapy and take back control of your life.